What better way to beat the triple-digit heat wave than, well, a electrical network that’s not held together with tape and the bedding of a hamster cage, probably.
- But the second-best option is chunks of ice covered in colored syrup – all contained in a paper to-go cup!
With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of some of the best shaved ice slingers in North Texas:
Bahama Buck’smultiple locations across the region.
- Texas-based chain with a giant menu and giant syrup scoops. Can’t miss.
DL Shaved Ice3741 S. Malcolm X Blvd.
- The essential snow spot on the south side.
SNO7814 Prairie Road.
- Quick and casual shaved ice with multiple flavors.
Shaved ice and funnel cake9185A Bruton Road.
- When you want your sweet ice cubes with fried sweet dough.
Cocohodo Dallas2625 Old Denton Road suite 340, Carrollton.
- Get the Frosty Ribbon Shaved Ice.
Bedford Snoball2201 Pipeline Road, Bedford.
- A 45 year old snowy Tarrant County staple.
Furry Gorilla Snowballs102 S. Louisiana Drive, Celina.
- Come for the hearty shaved ice options, stay for the hilarious hand-painted signage.
The lady of the snow cone, 6427 Elm Street, Frisco.
- An inexpensive, cash-only institution – which usually has a long queue.
Hawaii Five-Snolocation varies.
- A mobile shaved ice dispensary based in far northern Collin County.
📭 Did we forget your favorite snowshop? Email us about it at [email protected]