Bhuntar is a town located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is only 11 km from the town of Kullu. This palace is an amazing tourist destination. If you plan to hang out with friends this time around, then Bhuntar should definitely be on your list. The place is not only beautiful but also an economical destination.
Speaking of Bhuntar, there are many good places to visit in Bhuntar city. You can also go rafting with friends and camp near Bhuntar town. Reaching Bhuntar is very easy. You can get there by road, train or plane.
Let us tell you about the famous places you can visit in Bhuntar.
1. Jagannath Temple: This temple is located on a hill about 3 km from Bhuntar, and is located at a height of about 5000 feet above sea level. This place has extreme religious value for Hindus and is an amazing destination for all nature lovers.
2. Bijli Mahadev Temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is located at an altitude of about 2000 meters above sea level. To visit this destination, you need to travel about 3 km. It is not an ordinary temple as people believe that prayers offered in this temple are always answered. It is therefore one of the major tourist attractions in Bhuntar.
3. Himalayan National Park: Previously, this park was known as Jawaharlal Nehru Great Indian National Park. This park covers a very large area and is surrounded by beautiful snow-capped mountains, flowers, flora and many animals. It is one of the most exciting tourist spots in Bhuntar.
4. kaisdhar: If you are traveling to Bhuntar, this place should definitely be on your bucket list. This tourist destination is famous for its tall deodar trees and grasslands, which makes it an ideal picnic spot.
5. Tirtan Valley: Tirthan Valley is one of the most attractive destinations to visit in Bhuntar. The lake located here receives water from the Tirthan River. And this place serves as an ideal base camp for hikers. The main attractions of this place include several beautiful farms, forests and lazy hamlets. You can also plan to camp on the banks of the Tirthan River.
Read it Recent news and recent news here