Shortages have been a reality for the past two years. When you’re in Buffalo and there’s a blue cheese shortage, we all have to work together.
Buffalo loves its blue cheese. So much so that many people find it hard to get their hands on a particular brand. When you order Buffalo wings, you get blue cheese with them. That’s how they come. But if you want blue cheese for dipping other things when you’re home, many people in this area prefer Rooties blue cheese.
The problem is that lately some people have been really struggling to get their hands on it. For months they said there was a shortage of Rooties.
Unfortunately… it’s still a problem now.
So I did a quick look online…no luck. Sold out as I write this article.
Ok… listen… don’t panic. There are still places where you can get it. I contacted Facebook to see if any of you found it. Indeed, there are places where people have seen it.
Now, there’s no guarantee they won’t be out when you get there, but here are the places people suggest you look:
1. Market Square – 940 Union Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224 (+17166758200)
2. Braymiller Market – 6936 Gowanda State Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166492356)
3. The Meat Shop – 44 E Main St, Springville, NY 14141 (+17165924351)
4. Hoelscher Meats – 5952 Camp Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166492554)
5. Latina Import – 1712 Pine Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14301 (+17162840537)
6. Tops – Multiple Locations
7. Save-A-Lot – 6000 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY 14075 (+17166498360)
8. Federal Meats – Multiple Locations
9. Save-A-Lot – 10833 Main St, North Collins, NY 14111 (+17163373871)
10. Pixley’s Sure Fine – 81 Buell St, Akron, NY 14001 (+17165422511)
These are just a few of the places people have mentioned. And again, that’s right there they saw it. He could very well be there one day and gone the next. But at least we know that he hasn’t gone everywhere!
Ten places for great blue cheese in Buffalo
5 Best “Hidden Gem” Wings in Buffalo
The best “hidden gem” spots for wings in Western New York.
5 Wing Sauces We Need Right Now in Western New York
Buffalo is known for its wings, but nowadays you can get many different sauces besides hot, medium, and mild sauces. Check out these 5 sauces we need right now!